Private companies & crowdfunding – Share registrar and administrative solutions
Avenir provides comprehensive share registrar and administrative solutions to support companies during and after a fundraising round. We offer our services for a range of securities including shares and bonds.
Avenir ensures that your company is set up with an accurate and auditable share register, which better prepares your business for future growth. Avenir can:
- Complete Anti Money Laundering checks on prospective investors
- Monitor shareholder subscriptions
- Issue electronic or physical share certificates to shareholders
- Maintain a secure on-line share register to comply with legal requirements
- Maintain up to date records related to shareholder changes
- Produce and maintain ‘cap tables’ (downloadable on-line)
- Handle transfers & transmission of shareholdings (triggered by sales, gifts, splits, deaths and other events)
- Distribute EIS3 forms to investors
- Produce reports for statutory bodies such as HMRC & Companies House
- Arrange large and complex shareholder mailings
- Arrange for CREST enablement to allow electronic trading and settlement
Avenir are experienced at helping companies work more efficiently whilst ensuring the integrity of their security holders’ register. Our brand new, real time technology supports both the company and its shareholders. What’s more, Avenir will help you meet key legal requirements seamlessly.
Avenir’s team brings technology, service and experience to businesses. We eliminate the burden of keeping up to date with increasingly complex regulatory requirements.
Avenir will focus on the details whilst letting you focus on business strategy.
Avenir share registration services are run on modern, real time technology providing both companies and their shareholders direct access to view their holdings and share certificates online.
The shareholder records, ‘cap tables’ and other reports are easily downloadable into Excel.
We simplify accounting, auditing and legal reporting. Avenir also offers companies the scope of utilising the CREST settlement system to dematerialise securities, so that investors can hold shares electronically with their brokers or pension funds.
This is not usually required for small businesses, but maintaining your register with Avenir means that your company is ready for growth, future merger and acquisition activity and potential stock market listing.